Driving Toward a Cleaner California (DTCC) is a coalition of truckers, farmers and other business and community leaders committed to working with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) to craft a sensible truck and bus replacement rule that both cleans the air and keeps California’s economy moving forward.
Our Current Members include:
- Harbor Distributing LLC
- Impact Transportation
- Industrial Materials Association
- J.C. Lansdowne, Inc.
- Kamps Propane
- Koder Construction, Inc.
- Legacy Transportation Services
- Leonard De Coud
- Mack Trucks, Inc
- Mid Coast Transportation Inc.
- Milpitas Chamber of Commerce
- Monterey County Business Council
- Mountain Valley Express Co. Inc
- Napa Chamber of Commerce
- North American Power Sweeping Association - CA Chapter
- Northern Truck and Crane Inc.
- Northwest Excavating, Inc.
- Pacific Corrugated Truck Lines Inc.
- Pat Cramer Insurance Agency, Inc.
- PCC Logistics, Inc.
- PDM Transportation, Inc
- Peniston Transportation
- Peterson Power Systems
- Pure Power!, Inc.
- Ramirez & Sons Trucking, Inc
- Ramsey Express Trucking Inc.
- Redding Oil Company
- Reliable Liquid Transport, Inc
- Rinehart Oil Inc.
- Saied Trucking Company
- Santa Barbara County Nursery & Flower Grower Association
- Santa Barbara County Taxpayers Association
- Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce and Convention-Visitors Bureau
- SC Fuels
- Shalimar Tours & Charter
- Simi Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Squires-Belt Material Company
- SYSCO Food Services of San Diego, Inc.
- Tesei Petroleum
- Tow Trucks For Less
- Transerve, Inc.
- Triangle Distribution Company
- Trucks Feed Our Families
- Valley Contractors Exchange
- Valley Iron Inc.
- Valley Rock Ready Mix, Inc.
- Vegiworks Inc.
- Vert Biodiesel
- Watsonville Coast produce
- Western Electrical Contractors Association - Independent Electrical Contractors
- Western States Oil Co.
- Western States Petroleum
- Yandell Truckaway, Inc.